BT, Electricity Council, London Electricity, Utility Buyers' Forum
Gill was General Manager Energy Supply at London Electricity throughout the period of deregulation for the 100kW market. In that role she set up and ran a successful competitive business, introducing professional sales and marketing expertise and resource. She subsequently became personal advisor to the Chief Executive. She led projects exploring possible mergers and alliances, managed the company planning process and conducted commercial negotiations.
* a major study of the UK gas market for the International Petroleum Exchange
* assisting a large software company in developing their strategy for marketing into the utilities and subsequently advising on specific projects
* advising the Renewable Generators' Consortium
* supporting a business services company on outsourcing opportunities in the utilities
* strategic adviser to a new entrant, licenced water company.
Gill has worked in Australia, Europe and the US.
This is the text-only version of this page. Click here to see this page with graphics.
Edit this page | Manage website
Make Your Own Website: 2-Minute-Website.com